The Law Offices of Gina Mendola Longarzo, LLC provides high-quality, compassionate and professionally aggressive legal representation, as evidenced by the following sample of our many notable case results:
- Holley v. Port Authority, et. al (2018) – obtained $1,300,000 jury verdict for a former police recruit who was sexually harassed by a training sergeant while she was attending the academy.
- Hylton-Lindsay v. William Paterson University (2016) – obtained $2,195,000 jury verdict for a university professor who was discriminated against and removed as department chair due to her race and religion.
- Alsina v. Millburn Township Board of Education (2016) – obtained $2,276,569 bench verdict ($800,000 settlement on appeal) for a public school teacher with asthma whose employer violated the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination and the Conscientious Employee Protection Act by retaliating against Plaintiff after she voiced her complaints.
- Milutin and Healey v. State, Department of Corrections (2012) – obtained $6,300,000 jury verdict (appeal pending) for two corrections officers in a reverse racial discrimination, harassment and retaliation case.
- State of New Jersey v. Dr. Benjamin Levine (2009) – obtained acquittal on all counts at a criminal trial in the Superior Court of New Jersey in a case where a patient fabricated sexual assault charges against a physician.
- Whitmore v. Town of Dover, et al. (2008) – obtained a $750,000 settlement for a lesbian police sergeant who was subject to discriminatory, retaliatory and harassing conduct by department officials.
- Pisano v. Parsippany-Troy Hills, et al. (2000) – obtained $3,500,000 jury verdict ($1,100,000 settlement on appeal) for a police sergeant whose employer violated the Conscientious Employee Protection Act by retaliating against him after he complained of alleged illegal activity occurring at his place of employment.
The Law Offices of Gina Mendola Longarzo was selected as Law Firm of the Month and featured in Attorney At Law Magazine.